Home : Services : Communications
Providers of communication services to the agriculture industry in Australia.
- Aussie Phone Brokers - Phone plan broker recommending landline and mobile plans based on call-by-call auditing of phone bills.
(Added: Nov 17 2006)
- Fiona Lake Photography - Photographs of Australia's largest outback cattle stations. Also features information on books, postcards, artwork and exhibitions.
(Added: Mar 27 2005)
- Rivergum Marketing - Specialises in communicating to farmers. Services include brochure production, direct mail, advertising design and placement, public relations, research and strategic planning.
(Added: Oct 12 2005)
- Agriprose - Australian agricultural communication professionals specialising in rural communications, public relations, promotions and press releases.
(Added: Aug 14 2003)
- Andrew Hennell Public Relations - Public relations and media consultancy specialising in rural and regional media engagement. Based in Wagga Wagga and servicing clients throughout NSW, Victoria and the ACT.
(Added: Feb 16 2006)
- Farm Radio - Information hub for small farmers providing regular interviews with farming experts.
(Added: Apr 20 2006)
- Range Media - Commercial information for specific agricultural industry sectors on CDROM. Products cover conference proceedings, training, education, workplace health and safety and promotional issues.
(Added: Sep 26 2003)
- Rural Media Association of SA - Rural Media South Australia is the State's key industry media forum devoted to the rural industry.
(Added: Sep 1 2003)
- Rural Press Club of Queensland - Aims to strengthen the links between rural media, public relations, agribusiness and government groups in Queensland. Organises regular breakfast and lunch functions featuring topical speakers that provide an opportunity to network with people working in agribusiness.
(Added: Feb 19 2005)
Pages: 1 2 [>>]